Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 7 (whoops I missed it) & Day 8

So in my defense..I had a sick boy come home from school yesterday and I was a little thrown off for the night..lol!!  I did intend on sitting down to write, but ummm life happens..and I'm not sure about other moms of boys, but when my Blake is sick..he needs his Mommy..poor baby!!  It was a pretty good day...don't really have anything to share other than I ran some errands and went to the commissary..woo hoo!!  Actually, I was expecting a mad house when I pulled into the parking lot, but to my surprise it wasn't all that crazy inside (for those non-military friends)..the commissary is crazy around payday :)!!!  Now on to Day 8...well I kept Blake home today..my feeling is better safe than sorry.  I am not sure exactly whats going on, but he has had a low grade fever since last night...and hopefully it's just a case of the yuckies!!  Today is officially one week down!  I can't for the life of me believe how quick that went by, but if it is any indication of how this deployment is going to go..then I am totally in!!  There is another round of boys hitting the airways this weekend and my Dad and I are going to be heading to the hangar to say goodbye and be safe!!  Actually, I'm kinda glad to have the first week over because I will be a better support to my girlies who will be in my shoes soon enough!!  Staying busy (not too busy) is the key!!  Finding fun things to do, planning trips with the kiddos, going shopping with friends or my Mama, lunching with friends or going to see a movie, heading to the gym for a great morning workout...these are a few of my favorite things!!  Anyhow..nothing major going on around here this weekend..some light cleaning and organizing..then we are off to my parents for the Superbowl Sunday party at their house..should be fun!!  Hope you all have a great weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment