Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 5...blog, blog, blog, blog, blog

Let me just start by saying how much I "LOVE" long lines..NOT!!  So, this morning my besties & I headed down to our local PX to get in line for Ron White/Rascal Flatts tickets.  They are coming this month to the Grand Ol' Opry for a special military show (right around the time my BFF is traveling to visit me from OR) and I thought how perfect!  I said to myself..no biggie..I will just meet my girlies down there..we will stand in line for a bit..get our tickets and be out...ummm can you say NOT.  We proceeded to get in line around 8:40 and we didn't leave until 12:40..yep you read that right...4 lovely hours of standing in line to get our lovely "free" tickets..and the best part of all is that we didn't actually get the darn tickets...we have to go back on the 14th to pick them up..UGH!!  Can you say F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-N-G!!  There was lots of drama..with how they split up the line, lots of people that were not happy and you just had to feel bad for how it was all handled!! Lesson learned!!  Anyway, moving on...we left, grabbed lunch and came back to my house to sit and chill (btw it was well deserved..lol)!!  Then I was off..to the bank, pick up the kiddos, run Blake to his tutoring appt., run to walmart, then home to fix dinner..whew..I am tired just typing this..get the kids in the shower, finally clean Brooklynn's room and we vacuumed the upstairs..I feel so much better..especially after slacking last night for movie time..lol!! All in all it was a fantastically great day and I am thankful that the days are "getting better"..like I have said before it's the little things sometimes!  Stay tuned..for more fun times with the Dechent clan..one thing I can say (and mean)..there is never a dull moment around here..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment