Monday, January 31, 2011

Still on Day 4...but plans change!!

So, I blogged earlier that after dinner we would be heading upstairs to vacuum and clean Brookie's room..NOT!!  I just couldn't resist the urge to write that we got caught up watching a sappy "Hallmark" dvr'd movie..UGH!!  It was actually the sweetest story ever, but given our current status of a "deployed" soldier..probably not the best move.  It had Blake and I in tears (but you all know to never repeat that last part..nor are you aloud to ever bring it up again..lol).  Anyway, I wanted to write this because this is the story of my life at the present moment..the best laid intentions is what I always say!!  But I will honestly take a "Hallmark" movie hunkered down with my kiddos and a few tears over cleaning up any day...even if it does make me "happy"..just thought I'd share...nighty nite!!

1 comment:

  1. Nichole, I am praying that this deployment goes quickly for you guys. And I'd rather do a hallmark movie than clean any day too.lol *prayers & happy thoughts* going out your family's way. =)

    ReplyDelete