Thursday, January 27, 2011

And so it begins....

So today we are chillin out..watching movies, relaxing as a family and getting ready for the inevitable..UGH!  How can one day seem to stretch so so long!  It's not that I want this day to end, but walking around the whole day knowing that it's the last day for the next 6 months is quite sereal I must say!  So here is the question for the day???  How do you say goodbye for that long without falling apart inside?  I mean really, how many times can we say "I love you", "I'm gonna miss you" and all the other things that pop into your head while you are mossying around the house all the while trying to put on the "face" of this is just a normal day..LOL!  I'm truly stumped!  I am "seasoned" spouse, but for some reason I just can't face this again!  Well..let me take that back..I CAN face it..I just don't want to!!  There I said it!!  Ok..well..I'm off for now..gonna try and savor every moment, hug & kiss the bagebbers outta my man while I can..muah..and stay tuned for more...from the likes of me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment