Monday, January 24, 2011

Here we go..again!

First of all..allow me to introduce myself!  My name is Nichole and I am a military wife/mom!  I won't say where we are stationed, but you can know that my hubby is deploying so this is the purpose for me starting this blog.  I am what they call a "Seasoned" Army spouse..what a term right??  What this really means is I have been around the block a few times and I have "survived"..lol!  As I sit here preparing myself, my kids and family for what is to come, I am reflecting on all that has happened this past year.  I wanted to take this year to try and capture what "really" happens when he is not here!  So, I thought..keep a blog starting from day "1" and see where we are at day "365"..the changes in the kids, myself and my hubby should be pretty amazing!  I hope to take you on a journey..with me of course..be prepared though..I will be brutely honest..the good the bad and the ugly are bound to come out..as this Mom's journey from being in a dual parent partnership dwindles down to being a single parent!!  The sad reality is that this is our reality!  Uh-oh..did I say that out loud???  Ok..so day one is sarting soon..stay tuned!! :)  Hope you all enjoy the journey!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to go through this journey with you! :)

    ReplyDelete