Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 4..and I am still blogging..good times!!

Ok, so I must admit it was a mucho better day!  Although..confession time it sure didn't start off like that!  Both kids were complaining of tummy aches, my head was hurting again and I didn't think we were going to make it out the door, but lo and behold I had them both out the door and to school on time!  My rule..if you are not throwing up, you have no fever..you are going! I know that must sound a little mean..and I do realize that there are times when you really just don't feel well, but I know my kids and the signs were pointing to "let's try and con mom into letting us stay home"..so off they went!  The rest of the morning/day has gone pretty good!  I ran some errands, got the Iphone switched to my digits, picked up my MWR discount card (surprisingly VERY easy to do..go ARMY), made our Tax appt., then came home and cleaned house!  I know it sounds crazy, but cleaning and organizing makes me feel "happy"..lol!  Oh and btw..when I picked up the kids from school they both had great days and feel just fine..so here..now I can say "I told you so"..:)  Anyway, dinner is cooking..then we are off to finish the upstairs..vaccuming and cleaning the storage room and Brooklynn's room!  I am at a loss for how to organize all her little "things", pet shops, barbie pieces & don't forget the polly pockets..OMGoodness she is worse than Blake with his legos and she does have a ton of bins!!  I will conquer her room..I can promise you that..it just may take longer than I anticipate!! Oh well, at least tonight we will get it started!!  So for today, I can say that we are all feeling better and that is SO POSITIVE!!  :)..

No comments:

Post a Comment