Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 1...making it through the day!

So this morning was rough..as I knew it would be...but the bright spot was a delivered Starbucks from my Mama..a phone call from my Daddy to check in on me.. a LONG hot shower (did I say LONG..I ran out of HOT water kinda long..LOL, another cup of joe, a few chats with my girlies and a trip to Walmart..who knew that could pep me up..but it did!  I guess it's the little things sometimes that keep you going!  The kids are doing great...excited for what this weekend will bring...hopefully some play time with friends...maybe some bowling..who knows!  Oh yes and did I mention that I GOT A MESSAGE from my hubby (you gotta love FB)...I got home from picking the kiddos up from school and saw I had a new email...yippee!  I just can't wait to hear his voice on the phone and to know that he is ok..then I will be able to relax a bit!! Tonight..it's just Blake and I...nothing like some Mother and Son bonding over a movie & ice cream to soothe the soul..thank God for these moments is all I have to say!!  Until tomorrow....nighty night :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're going through one of those again! Hang in there lady, you're as tough as they come!!!!! <3 Elie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh! I LOVE lonnnnnnng HOT showers! :)
    I'm glad your day went 'okay'. Can't wait for your next post! :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete